Brightness controller 1.4.2 is finally ready for the masses :-). GET IT HERE
And just like 1.3.1 this version adds support for a 20" Apple Cinema Display. But this time it's the older 2003 version with acrylic frame.
|Apple Cinema Display 20"|
Another new feature is support for multiple displays at once. (screenshot comming up later).
There are also some other minor changes and fixes.
1.4.2 - 18/10-2012
- Added support for 20" Cinema Display with acrylic frame.
- Enabled multi screen support.
- Fixed system tray right click menu position when DPI scaling is higher than 100%.
- Lots of code changes including improved threading and performance.
- Fixed some power management issues that might prevent the PC from going to sleep.
- Brightness controller now requires .net 4.5 installed.